Go to footer

Run on Feb. 21st

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Re: Run on Feb. 21st

Postby Sultan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Owen wrote:I'm going as a passenger too. Getting to go in a wicked little Midas I got a spin in the other day, never had as much fun before, hilarious - about 700 kilos and made from fibreglass with plenty of power under the bonnet.

That's the white one ya? That was doing serious speed in WGH track... Although still couldn't out brake Ger. :1icon_smile:
Sultan
Just Joined!

Postby Bawnee » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Apologies, wont be attending this one.... Enjoy everyone & take lots of photos! ;)
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Bawnee » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Well how did the run go- any photos of the event?
Bawnee

Postby Owen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Photos are now uploaded on the main page.

Apologies for the delay in getting them up, I had to clean out the office today to get next to or near the main PC at home. Thanks to Timmy for a great day out!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby PaulDirk » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 am

I am finally back in the States and settled back into normal life, but I want to thank everyone (esp. Ger) for welcoming me on your run. I really had a great time, and it was one of the highlights of my holiday in Ireland.

Of course if any of you find yourself planning a trip to Minnesota, make you let me know and we'll try to have some fun here.

Thank you,
Paul
PaulDirk
Just Joined!

Postby irlmin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Good to hear you enjoyed the trip Paul , hope my directions to Kenmare were ok and you got there at a reasonable time , you never know We might make the trip to the Great Lakes sometime with a few Minis .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby ONED » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Bags me then!!!:)
ONED

Postby timmydamini » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 am

Glad you enjoyed it Paul.
Maybe we'll see you this side of the pond again?

tim
timmydamini
Club Leader

Postby swampette » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm

Glad to hear you got home safely Paul, hope you enjoyed your time in Ireland...and the run!! Be careful what you offer...you never know how many Irish might turn up outside your door in Minnesota!!!
Hope to see you over here again soon
Sarah
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette

Postby PaulDirk » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

irlmin wrote:Good to hear you enjoyed the trip Paul , hope my directions to Kenmare were ok and you got there at a reasonable time , you never know We might make the trip to the Great Lakes sometime with a few Minis .

The directions to Kenmare were spot on. I made it there with time to find some dinner and a great place to sleep. That whole area is just amazing.

timmydamini wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Paul.
Maybe we'll see you this side of the pond again?

Oh, I plan on returning to Ireland. Hopefully it will be with the family next time, but it's probably not in the near future. We have some travel here in the States we need to do this year, but it's definitely on the short-list for later :)

swampette wrote:Glad to hear you got home safely Paul, hope you enjoyed your time in Ireland...and the run!! Be careful what you offer...you never know how many Irish might turn up outside your door in Minnesota!!!
Hope to see you over here again soon
Sarah

Ha! You're right, maybe I should be a little more selective with my invitations. ;)
PaulDirk
Just Joined!

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events