Go to footer

Western Mini Owner's Club National Mini Day 6th June

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Western Mini Owner's Club National Mini Day 6th June

Postby inny1300 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 am

Hello everyone,just to put a posting up for the Western Mini Owners National Mini Day which is held on the 6th of June in Clarinbridge,Co Galway you are all welcome, as last year it was a great show and a fantastic turn up from the miniclub of ireland,entry fee is 10 euros in and it is opened to the public from 12 noon and a finshing award is given on the day,the normal class wins are being judge as per usual and the annual Tom Gill Cup is for the Car of the Show award ,all mini's and MINI'S WELCOME see you there,jon :1icon_cool:
inny1300
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Western Mini Owner's Club National Mini Day 6th June

Postby Step_7 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

There's a crowd of us coming down again for this - great show last year! Hope the weather holds out OK!
Step_7

Postby inny1300 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Niall ,look forward to you coming down to their show and meeting up again and i think it will be a cracker of a day,jon :1icon_twisted: :1icon_cool: :1icon_cool:
inny1300

Postby irlmin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

Jon , have a brilliant day , I won't be able to get there this year . have been away from home with the past 4 weekends with route planning and final recce for MTI and the event itself of course . hope the Inno is polished and shined and will pick-up some silverware .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events