Go to footer

Cotswolds 4 - August 19th - FINISHED.

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby irlmin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:18 pm

1lightningd wrote:No that is substance abuse and if i get caught again they will put me away!

Away where ? We were just getting used to You here !
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby AidenL » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:27 pm

I booked the hotel today for Friday and Saturday night - will most likely :P fly over and hire there ;)

Might try a MCS Convertible this time....... 8)
AidenL
Site Admin

Postby irlmin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:52 pm

AidenL wrote:I booked the hotel today for Friday and Saturday night - will most likely :P fly over and hire there ;)

Good you don't have the 'hair do ' I saw posted elswhere or the cabrio might cause too much 'turbulance' on reflection was your GTi Cabriolet ? that would explain everything :lol: :lol: Sorry Aiden I couldn't resist
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby AidenL » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:32 pm

irlmin wrote:
AidenL wrote:I booked the hotel today for Friday and Saturday night - will most likely :P fly over and hire there ;)

Good you don't have the 'hair do ' I saw posted elswhere or the cabrio might cause too much 'turbulance' on reflection was your GTi Cabriolet ? that would explain everything :lol: :lol: Sorry Aiden I couldn't resist

I'll need to wear a hat this time, just in case of sunburn on my noggin :P :lol:
AidenL
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events