Go to footer

MINI 2 the Arctic Start - 27th November 2010

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

MINI 2 the Arctic Start - 27th November 2010

Postby Vikki » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 pm

On 27th November 2010 our epic trip 'MINI 2 the Arctic' will begin to raise money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research and the MDS UK Patient Support Group.

[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx236/chilli21/5189592685_6aa039b9df_z.jpg[/IMG]

We will be starting at Arden MINI dealership in Maidstone, Kent and we'd like to invite people along for our send off.

Bacon rolls will be provided from around 10am with a 'MINI 2 the Arctic' sweepstake taking place with a MINI prize for the winner. Then at around 11am there will be a MINI convoy down to the Channel Tunnel (where we'll leave you) which will end up at the Samphire Hoe nature reserve.

The trip will take us around 6,500 miles to the Arctic Circle and back and include France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, the Russian border and Norway.

Please let us know if you can make it

You can follow our trip, supported by MINI UK and read more about it at: baylissracing.com/arctic/
Vikki
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby MiniMpi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:04 pm

The Very very best wishes on this Epic trip which is so worthy ;)
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events