Go to footer

Cork City Hospitals Children’s Club Runs

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Cork City Hospitals Children’s Club Runs

Postby swampette » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi Everyone. It’s that time of year again with Santa coming. Just wanted to tell you about the Santa run to Fota House this year for the Cork City Hospitals Children's Club. There are 3 runs and it involves being at the meeting point where you will be assigned a child and volunteer or parent. All the cars will leave in convoy to Fota House, where your passengers will be dropped off and you’re free to leave (or you’re more than welcome to stay and avail of a breakfast/lunch that’s put on for all drivers). Below are the details of the 3 runs - if you could let me know which runs you are able to do and how many passengers you can take in your Mini. My number is 0867809456. This is a worthwhile event as it’s for a great cause and we really appreciate anyone that can take the time to help out!

Thursday morning 29th Nov: CUH at 8.15am.
(Depart at 9.15am)

Thursday afternoon: Deaf Association, Mc Curtain Street at 1.30pm. (Depart at 2pm)

Friday morning 30th November , Mercy Hospital at 8.15 am.
(Depart at 9.15am)

* On Thursday morning we will be parking in the Dental clinic car park next to the main public car park.

You must contact me Sarah to confirm attendance as names and car details are a necessity this year.
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events