Go to footer

3rd Week of Operation, 40 Members, 900 Posts!

Use this forum to ask questions about the site itself.

Moderator: MiniMpi

3rd Week of Operation, 40 Members, 900 Posts!

Postby Owen » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:25 am

What a sucess we have on our hands, we're not even open three weeks, we've 40 Members, and we've just hit 900 Posts. It's going to be a thousand soon enough, I'm more than impressed, and I'd just like to thank everyone for the hard work they've put in.

So, your mission for this week guys, is for each and every one of you to give our site address to a MINI Owner. Someone you see in a car park, someone you know, it doesn't matter. Spread the word, miniclub.ie is where the fun is happening.

And please don't forget to become a real member of the club. The membership forms are linked off the main page. We'll be able to build a better club once we've a few euros in the bank, you'll get a great membership pack, and you'll get great return by being part of a club that knows how to organise large scale events, and knows how to put a great smile on your face.

Anyone applying for membership now gets 18 months membership for the price of 12 - That's right, join the club now, and you'll be a paid member up until December 31st, 2007. Now that's an offer worth shouting about!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby irlmin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:52 am

Well done Owen , it's down to Your excellent work on the site , You can relax for a week now while you get those exams out of the way , best of luck with those btw ,
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby MiniMpi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:17 pm

Well done Owen! :)
Excellent result in so short a time.
Fergal.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby AidenL » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:21 am

8)

Must get my form away :oops: