Go to footer

Car Damaged :(

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby Starrywalsh » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Damaging cars is one thing, I know its terrible but they can be fixed, whats worse is the rising trend of cars been stolen and then burned out after the thief's are done!! This seems to be a growing problem in Waterford, so I am sure it is probably the same everywhere in Ireland, last weekend I passed two cars burned out, one seemed to be a very newish BMW.

I am always worried something like this will happen to my mini, cars that are "different" seem to get unwanted attention, I have been looking at security devices to see whats the best for me, steering wheel locks, gear stick locks etc... I have seen a device in a Minisport book that allows for steering wheel removal, dont think this works with a Motalita though unfortunatly.

Lets just hope people we know are not the victims of this sort of thing, and that the Gardi might start taking issues like this more seriously.
[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/Starrywalsh/Party-Hard.gif[/img]
Starrywalsh
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Car Damaged :(

Postby alannmoris » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

cars that are "different" ? in a good way? :)
We use the same sanding, priming, and painting techniques used by Auto Body Repair Orange County shops. We remove unsightly dings, dents, and creases with a popular Dent Repair Orange County process called paintless dent removal.
alannmoris
Just Joined!

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum