Go to footer

It's a MINICLUB Adventure !

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby irlmin » Sat May 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby ONED » Sat May 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American
ONED
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Bawnee » Sun May 04, 2008 1:29 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA.
Bawnee

Postby swampette » Sun May 04, 2008 2:26 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell

Postby ken79 » Sun May 04, 2008 6:52 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small
[img:360:76]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll244/bebospy/2932016390a5237598833l-5-1.jpg[/img]
ken79

Postby ONED » Sun May 04, 2008 8:01 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers
ONED

Postby ken79 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:04 am

seat which was about to
[img:360:76]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll244/bebospy/2932016390a5237598833l-5-1.jpg[/img]
ken79

Postby ONED » Sun May 04, 2008 8:06 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of
ONED

Postby ken79 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left
ken79

Postby ONED » Sun May 04, 2008 8:21 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built
ONED

Postby ken79 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:32 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built a cheek warmer for a
ken79

Postby ONED » Sun May 04, 2008 8:35 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built a cheek warmer for a homeless bum in need of
ONED

Postby ken79 » Sun May 04, 2008 8:43 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built a cheek warmer for a homeless bum in need of a bulmers and a friend
ken79

Postby ONED » Sun May 04, 2008 9:00 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built a cheek warmer for a homeless bum in need of a bulmers and a friend-ly slap around the back
ONED

Postby ken79 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:16 am

Fergal was busy tugging on his seatbelt that was stuck very firmly between the two cheeks of his bum. Meanwhile far far away, in deepest darkest Kerry the sheep quivered in fear as the groaning sound got louder and began to sound like a bad gearbox bearing trying to hide in a dark bush on the side of a rugged and windswept precipice known to many as Priests leap where men are men and women are up for a bit of sheep sheering to pay for the green wellingtons needed to compliment Swampette's outfit that was straight from the catwalk. The competition was hotting up Our intrepid hero wiped the sweat from Ger's brow! and spent the next week squeezing and teasing the reluctant sharp stick from the side of his lovely ear lobes when the puss suddenly exploded into a passing bus full of screamin, drunken, long haired American pensioners let loose from Qanico, USA. Suddenly a strange burning smell came from inside the small lunchbox tucked under the drivers seat which was about to collapse into a pile of OLD nuts that were left over after Ger had built a cheek warmer for a homeless bum in need of a bulmers and a friend-ly slap around the back of the local homeless center
ken79

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum