Go to footer

Hello Again!.... I'm Baaack!!!

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Hello Again!.... I'm Baaack!!!

Postby Shell » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Well first of all i must apologise as ive been offa here for aaaaaaages! Had loads on so was unable to get on and post.

Sooo whats been happening in the world of MCOI?

Any new MINI arrivals for any of you???

Do tell all!

Been on a couple of "road trips" recently and been playing a good game to pass the time.... Clubman spotting!! Currently im lagging behind with only 2 spots against Si's 5!! (this is only on 1 leg of a journey).... (and i know he let me get those)..... I will get him back though... more road trips to come so i plan on kicking his ass clubman style! hehe

What you guys think of the clubman's? Im reserving judgement a the moment as until i get up close and personal so to speak im unsure if im sold on them?

Anyway for now i will bid you all a good night.... got a banging headache and i must get some much needed beauty sleep! haha

Shell
x
[img:195:100]http://www.essentialmini.co.uk/shellsig.jpg[/img]
Shell
The 500th Member

Postby Bawnee » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:47 am

Shell, welcome back!! What's been going on with you that has you away soooo long!! Newest addition to the MINI family over here is Ferg's top class Clubby, go have a look.. He's got some eye for detail!! :) Bye for now, and don't be a stranger!!
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Shell » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Hey Bawnee,

Loads a stuff. Unfortunately another thing has cropped up today but ill not let things keep me away in future!!!

Gonna go have a look now
Shell
The 500th Member

Postby Bawnee » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:19 pm

Good to hear!! P.S. I got myself on of those special plaques at MTI.. after drooling at yours!! :) Well mind how you go! ;)
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Shell » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Ooooh did ya? They are fab are'nt they. Mine takes prime position alongside Si's MINI cars etc. I thought it only fair something as damn good as that was surrounded by the right stuff :D

Last day at work today, been made redundant!! :( so im skiving a bit on here :).... ill be able to get on more often from now as am on Garden Leave till the end of the month...

Shell
Shell
The 500th Member

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum