Go to footer

George Bush's quotes .

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

George Bush's quotes .

Postby irlmin » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:29 pm

I think We should have a look at the gaffs that the most powerfull Man in the World has made in the last few Years please add if You know any more , I will start .

1 I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully .

2 They misunderestimated Me .

3 Our enemies are innovative and resourceful , and so are We , They will never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do We .

4 " I hear there's rumors on the internets that we are going to have a draft "

5 " Families is where our nation finds hope , where wings take dreams "

Now have You any more to add and remember this Guy has the 'Button '
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Owen » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:28 am

His discussion with Tony Blair about the Israli sitation "Hezzbollah have got to stop doing this shit!" :-)

The Internets one is priceless, there's more than one Internet? It's become a cliché on the net for stupid people. "Oh, you can't eMail, maybe you shouldn't use the Internets".
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby ONED » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:52 pm

"The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany."

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel."

"[I]t's a myth to think I don't know what's going on. It's a myth to think that I'm not aware that there's opinions that don't agree with mine, because I'm fully aware of that."

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law."
ONED
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby ONED » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:53 pm

:P

PMSL

"Wow! Brazil is big."
ONED

Postby ONED » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:56 pm

ONED

Postby ONED » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:28 pm

"I can only speak to myself."

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."

"We look forward to analyzing and working with legislation that will make -- it would hope -- put a free press's mind at ease that you're not being denied information you shouldn't see."

.....want any more? :D
ONED

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:03 pm

Keep em coming , can the Man be that stoopid !
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:17 pm

He also asked a blind reporter to take off his sunglass'es when addressing him.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:37 pm

1lightningd wrote:He also asked a blind reporter to take off his sunglass'es when addressing him.

Yeah and He waved at Stevie Wonder getting off a Plane .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:42 pm

I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words?"
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:52 pm

Lots More Bushisms

I aim to be a competitive nation." --George W. Bush, San Jose, Calif., April 21, 2006

"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go -- you know -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say." --George W. Bush, after being asked whether he's seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here at the hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel." --George W. Bush, after visiting with wounded veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

"[T]he best way to find these terrorists who hide in holes is to get people coming forth to describe the location of the hole, is to give clues and data." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2003

"We had a chance to visit with Teresa Nelson who's a parent, and a mom or a dad." —George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Florida, Sept. 9, 2003

"You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order — order out of chaos. But we will." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2003
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:02 pm

More

"Trying to stop suiciders -- which we're doing a pretty good job of on occasion -- is difficult to do. And what the Iraqis are going to have to eventually do is convince those who are conducting suiciders who are not inspired by Al Qaeda, for example, to realize there's a peaceful tomorrow." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 24, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,

"If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything! If you don't stand for something, you don't stand for anything!" --George W. Bush, Bellevue Community College, Nov. 2, 2000

"Laura and I are proud to call John and Michelle Engler our friends. I know you're proud to call him governor. What a good man the Englers are." --George W. Bush, Nov. 2000

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century. " --George W. Bush, on the Monica Lewinsky scandal, Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia --" I never interviewed her." --George W. Bush, responding to a magazine article claiming he suffered from dyslexia, Orange, Calif., Sept. 15, 2000

"I think -- tide turning -- see, as I remember -- I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of -- it's easy to see a tide turn -- did I say those words?" --George W. Bush, asked if the tide was turning in Iraq, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:09 pm

1lightningd wrote:He also asked a blind reporter to take off his sunglass'es when addressing him.

link to video of that one http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/14.html#a8710
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum