Go to footer

anybody else fed up of their cars being used as a door stop

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

anybody else fed up of their cars being used as a door stop

Postby minidragon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:08 pm

I am just after washing my car, yes I wash my car myself well sometimes anyway !!. I am so Angry :1icon_evil: :1icon_evil: :1icon_evil: that people have been useing my beautful tango as a a doorstop, the amout of little dents on my car is silly The next person to use my car as a doorstop will find out how handy a baseball bat is and how fragile a headlight is a:1icon_exclaim: . Just becase they dont have pride in there cars doesnt mean they shouldn't respect others cars.
Message out there to all people stop using My car as a door stop.

Minidragon
Sinead
minidragon
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: anybody else fed up of their cars being used as a door stop

Postby redS » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Im with you Sinead!!!
Ita either trollies or Aholes with their pieces of crap blindly hopping their doors of mine :mad: .. id rather park further from the shops and have to walk than park beside other people..especially seven seaters with "little princess on board" stickers in the back window... "i dont care if you have a child" stop announcing it!! I think ill make one of those with my own slogan, now what could i write..
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS

Postby Owen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

I don't get it with the MINI, but with the rover I get a very hard time. I've repainted the front bumper twice now because people scratch it and think it's easy for me to sort myself :(
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Re: anybody else fed up of thfir cars being used as a door stop

Postby minidragon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

I couldn't exactly park miles away from school beacase about a year ago the widows of a Girls Golf were broken in the school car park it was out of the range of the cameras, they were never caught . so thats why I parked in the middle of the carpark.
I tried parking in two spaces it didnt work.
Minidragon
minidragon

Re: anybody else fed up of their cars being used as a door stop

Postby Bawnee » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Stay in with those cameras.... I got my front light damaged, someone SAT on it! ;) Nowheres safe! Parking in two spaces, i wont try that as lots of odd peeps down here who'd jam you in on both sides just for spite! Oh the Joys of car ownership eh! I didn't get my car till i was 27!!!!! Count your blessings!!
Bawnee

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum