Go to footer

Thoughts to ponder!

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Thoughts to ponder!

Postby Bawnee » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Thoughts to Ponder

Number 9 -- Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 8 -- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 7--- Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 6 --- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 5 -- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

Number 3 -- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3 -- Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2 -- In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought -- Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow. -- and as someone recently said to me: "Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long".
-- ;)
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Thoughts to ponder!

Postby Masterbiker » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:55 pm

*looks for the like button*
Masterbiker
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum