Go to footer

Peace and Quiet

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Peace and Quiet

Postby Owen » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:10 pm

A little birdy tells me Ger and Alvie are in Birmingham playing scouser for the weekend, so the boards will be peaceful for a change! While the cat's away ...
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby Lesley » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:17 pm

birmingham...... scouser?????
Lesley
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby madbrummie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:38 pm

yeah thanks for shiiping those two over here!! :P Then again they'd be considered 'reserved' over in Brum :eek:
madbrummie

Postby madbrummie » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:49 pm

there on their way

http://www.flightarrivals.com/cgi-bin/W ... .10.13.3.3

edit:actually it looks like Alvin is causing some problems on board and they are delayed!!! :P
madbrummie

Postby Owen » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:36 pm

No no, it's okay. You put Alvin on one side, everyone else on the other, and it all balances out.
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Re: Peace and Quiet

Postby irlmin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Owen wrote:A little birdy tells me Ger and Alvie are in Birmingham playing scouser for the weekend, so the boards will be peaceful for a change! While the cat's away ...

So Ye all thought ye were safe , they have internet here in Brum as well , We are watching .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby AidenL » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:16 am

Did you find Legs 11? :twisted:
AidenL
Site Admin

Postby madbrummie » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:01 pm

well that was an interesting evening out....... i think i'll leave the description to Alvin, he's good with stories!

flames, babes and ladyboys 8O
madbrummie

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:26 am

madbrummie wrote:well that was an interesting evening out....... i think i'll leave the description to Alvin, he's good with stories!

flames, babes and ladyboys 8O

Chris is not wrong !!!!!!!!!!! How the hell do I get Myself into situtations like that .I must try to figure out a way of telling the story . all in good time !
btw Chris it continued at Breakfast , Alvin walks up to the desk at the dining room the Guy behind is looking down at some papers , Alvin say's HI in a loud voice accompanied with a 'thump' on the desk , The Guy gets a big fright and starts to laugh and laugh and falls around the place laughing , now think Frank Bruno here as the Guy was a ringer for him , the Guy then declares and I quote " The Blackman nearly turned White there Man " and continued to fall around the place laughing and there We were in 'tears' laughing and a dining room full of People looking at US --- Only Alvin .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:40 am

My memory is coming back slowly after the traumatic Weekend , Alvin and I were Cork Airport on Friday evening in the line for boarding and Alvin gets a 'tap' on his shoulder from security personel , " can I have a word Sir " and He is taken out of the line and his bag searched , at which point the Security guy ask's him to accompany him to a room at the side and begins to put on 'rubber gloves' Alvin says " You are not FU***NG serious " and at that point the Guy cracks up laughing and Alvin realises He was set-up by an old school friend he had met in check-in who works at the Airport . and We hadn't even left Cork , then we were taxying out when the Captain comes on and Alvin realises it's a Woman and his fears are compounded when She introduces her 1st Officer and Alvin realises the 1st officer is also Female now his comments about 2 Women in charge of an Airbus A321 and shopping trollies etc were priceless .politically and ethically correct as usual is our Alvin ! NOT
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:12 pm

AidenL wrote:Did you find Legs 11? :twisted:

Oh We found it alright !!
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:52 pm

madbrummie wrote:there on their way

http://www.flightarrivals.com/cgi-bin/W ... .10.13.3.3

edit:actually it looks like Alvin is causing some problems on board and they are delayed!!! :P

Delayed ya! Two fu*king woman trying to fly a plane :roll: D'ont get me started. I think they had to call in a man to let the handbrake down for them! :lol: By the way how sneakey was it to wait until everyone was on and seatbelts on before telling us that there were two dolls flying the bloody thing :x More to follow.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:42 pm

And who said our Alvin was Sexist ?
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby madbrummie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:56 pm

irlmin wrote:And who said our Alvin was Sexist ?

The Ladyboy???
madbrummie

Postby irlmin » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:26 pm

madbrummie wrote:
irlmin wrote:And who said our Alvin was Sexist ?

The Ladyboy???

I will NEVER forget the look on Alvins face when We pointed out the obvious to him ,poor Boy he must have had a sheltered upbringing in Bandon , and to think the 'other' famous Bandon Person is Graham Norton !!!!!!! .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Off Topic Forum