Go to footer

Idiots

All off-topic stuff goes here, movies you've seen, motorbike chat, restaurant recommendations, jokes, etc.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Idiots

Postby J_NeoN » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:41 pm

I was driving through Tesco car park today in my newly purchased classic Mini when I heard a loud bang off the back of the car, I looked around only to see a bunch of idiots all wearing white pants and baseball caps at 90 degrees from their head running away and laughing, Im not sure what exactly they had thrown at my Mini and luckily enough there wasn’t any damage but that’s not the point. You would wonder what would make somebody want to throw something at someone’s car purely with the intent of doing some sort of damage to it. Would you believe I actually was anticipating something like this to happen at some stage considering the amount of “*******”s around these days but I was surprised at it happening as early as 4 days after me buying my Mini. Sadly Im sure this wont be the last incident either. What petty lives some people have, Im thinking I might trade my Mini in for some sort of Corolla or Twin Cam with neons or something, maybe then Ill be considered cool and have no trouble from people.

Sorry for posting such a bitchy message like this but that really annoyed me today and Im just wondering has anybody experience similar trouble like this?
[img:549:114]http://www.geocities.com/thehillview/jneon_sig2.gif[/img]
J_NeoN
Graphic Design King!

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:16 am

Not a very common experience Jason , We rarely get Minis in with damage caused by that type of activity , In fact I usually experience the opposite , Yesterday ( Sat) I was in Hollyhead Ferryport and We had 2 Classics parked in the line for the ferry We were mobbed by crowds around the 2 Minis asking about them , ironic as there was a new Aston Martin Vantage parked next to US and nobody looking . You see its the 'green eyed monster' jealousy is at play here , You have --- they don't, and while they hang around street corners acting the fool they never will . so don't worry about it at least you have the knowledge that your Mini is so cool to get the attention of even those with the IQ of an 'unsoaked marrowfat pea ' ignore the P**cks
Gerard
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Step_7 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:45 pm

Guy up here has had bother with little pr***s running over the top of his car. Last time they bowed in the roof - he went to the Police station and when he got out and slammed (angrily) his door it popped back! :D

Any cameras in the carpark? Report the feckers - If they get away with it they'll do it again and again and eventually maybe they'll be dropping bricks from motorway bridges and at that point people get killed. Stupidity should have consequences - not least the chance of getting run over by an angry Mini driver! :twisted:
Step_7
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby J_NeoN » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:11 pm

Well as long as they don’t start throwing their nikey runners at me then it wont be too bad cause that might cause some damage. I know Im doing some massive stereotyping here so apologies to any non ******* decent nikey wearing person.
[img:549:114]http://www.geocities.com/thehillview/jneon_sig2.gif[/img]
J_NeoN
Graphic Design King!

Postby Lesley » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:33 am

something sililar....... i was on the westlink, heading towards the motorway, in the middle lane, stopped for the traffic lights. i'd only had the car a week and it was all shiny and nice.... lorry driver on the inside lane decides my car is too shiny and procedes to pour the contents of his bottle of finches fizzy orange juice on my roof..... then squash up a bag of crisps and pour those on top of the juice for good measure :x

by this stage i was extremely angry, but rather than getting my usual serious bout of road rage i remained calm, managed to get in behind the lorry, took the reg and rang the number on the back of the lorry to complain about the conduct of their driver...... i threatened to phone the police too...... a couple of hours later i received a call back from the firm to say that the driver had received a written warning and that they were going to pay for a full valet on my car, i was to send them the receipt..... so off i went to the best valeter i know (who also knows how to charge) to get my car all cleaned up!

i later received a written apology from the driver of the lorry!
Lesley

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:50 am

Note to self: D'ont mess with Lesley :)
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby Lesley » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:53 am

yes alvin...... let that be a lesson to ya :)

oh...... and someone covered the entire side of my car in ketchup on friday night too :x
Lesley

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:15 pm

Dose that not tell you something! :)
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Lesley » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:17 pm

YES........ it tells me that maybe it was someone elses turn to drive to mcdonalds....... i only left the car for a couple of minutes while i went in to get my new norn iron top.....
Lesley

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:18 pm

Get what???? :?
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Lesley » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:19 pm

my new norn iron top :)
Lesley

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:21 pm