Go to footer

hope this works! if it does heres a shot of my clubman!

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby inny1300 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 pm

A friend of mine run's a 1430 up around here he said he's was a pig to drive in town then we change the cam to a light road cam and is a much happier person he still run's a twin choke weber on it which does sound sweet on it,reegard's jon :1icon_evil:
inny1300
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby harry » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:25 pm

yea thats why im just going to change the cam im not mad into speed but its nice to have it when you need it ! "oh yea'forgot to say yes the wheel inners are indeed painted to match colour of body :1icon_cool:
harry
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby inny1300 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Yes my friend is the same some day's,at the moment he had it running very nice on the cam we put in ,and the weber 40 twin choke,but he started changing jet's of an old 45 and now it's is running very hot at the exhaust end,so i told him to change back as it was running nice with original weber 40 jet's in it,but that is him shame really, regard's jon :1icon_evil:
inny1300
I'm spending far too much time here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars