Go to footer

Eric`S

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby niallo28 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 am

great looking car and another cooper s for the north side!

we'll have to do a tandum blast up howth hill some evening. it was my first real drive when i got the S too. the popping of the exhaust between the trees cant be beaten!
niallo28
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Re: Eric`S

Postby minima » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Sadly I will have to sell my Cooper S in the very near future as I am moving to the US in March due to my job. I am so disappointed that I wont get to mod the car they way I wanted to. I`d like to thank everyone -in particular Ger - for all your help, it has proved invaluable! I had done a deal to sell the car to my mother-in-law and then buy it back from her when I returned, but didn`t she go off the other day and by a mitsu-something-or-other - PAH!!!!!!!!! Anyway I will be putting it up for sale on this site in the next few weeks so form an orderly Q !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric
minima
Getting used to the place

Postby MiniMpi » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm

minima wrote:Sadly I will have to sell my Cooper S in the very near future as I am moving to the US in March due to my job. I am so disappointed that I wont get to mod the car they way I wanted to. I`d like to thank everyone -in particular Ger - for all your help, it has proved invaluable! I had done a deal to sell the car to my mother-in-law and then buy it back from her when I returned, but didn`t she go off the other day and by a mitsu-something-or-other - PAH!!!!!!!!! Anyway I will be putting it up for sale on this site in the next few weeks so form an orderly Q !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

Very Sorry to her this Eric :1icon_frown:
Gorgeous Cooper S, and AMAZING colour :D (slightly biased)
I have seen your S and it is just FAB :1icon_cool:
The very best of luck with your new start and that all goes well for you ;)
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby irlmin » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

There are some serious MINIs in the US Eric and a huge MINI scene so you will be able to get a MINI 'fix' easily , Washington I presume ;) ;) , and I hear Madrid is nice that time of year as well .
G :1icon_smile: :1icon_smile:
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Derfinn » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

What was your mum-in-law thinking!!!!
Though, would she have been able to part with a Cooper S after living with it for a while?????

Good luck with the sale and with the move.
Derfinn
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Bawnee » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Needs must & all that. Still I'm sure you'll miss that roar under the bonnet! Wishing you all the best with the move & the future!! Post us back some sun!! Siobhan
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby minima » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks guys for all the good wishes. Ger you are, as always very well informed !!!!!!!!!
minima
Getting used to the place

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars