Go to footer

"Karl" 2007 R55 Cooper Clubman

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby Step_7 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:57 pm

It's nearly certain this is already sorted! Got a call this evening from the sales guy to tell me they have secured my preferred car from the MINI dealer - it has disappeared from Cherished so I just need to confirm a few final details face to face tomorrow and I should have a very quick resolution to this whole mess.

Not counting chickens yet though! ;) If it comes off the car is a much better specced Clubby the same age and mileage as the one I wanted originally.

I'll keep you updated! :lol:
Step_7
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Bawnee » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:54 pm

What's for you won't pass you by! Good luck with the Clubman hunt! They are a great car in fairness! :1icon_cool: I'm still getting used to seeing all that new space over my shoulder!
Bawnee

Postby inny1300 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:14 am

Hello niall,just saw this I wouldn't like to be fly on the wall at that place,I hope you find the clubby for you asap,years ago we put a for sale board up at one my mates house and all day long people where knocking on he's door to have a look at the property It was so funny,any way good luck regards jon :)
inny1300

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars