Go to footer

mini project

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

mini project

Postby sean@oxegen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi there.
I was at the Top Gear show at the RDS last december and i met a couple of guys while i was looking at there minis.I told them i had a 1989 mini in not great condition but is working.They said that i should join the Mini Club Of Ireland. They said everyone is great and will help me out and will give me parts at a discount. Im 14 now and have 2 years this summer to do it up during the school holidays.Feel free to give advice on parts and where is best to go. :)

Thanks a mill :1icon_colors:
Sean
sean@oxegen
Just Joined!

Re: mini project

Postby irlmin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi Sean and welcome to the site , good to see you have your mini already .any advice or help you may need please just ask as there are lots of very knowledgeable people here that will be happy to help , any ideas you might want to get a second opinion on again just ask . and make sure you keep us up to speed on any work you do to your Mini ,
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Bawnee » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 am

Hi Sean welcome to the club, great choice of car.. Keep us posted with photos etc won't you? Ps Glad you found us!
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: mini project

Postby Owen » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am

Welcome aboard Sean, plenty of photos please :)
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars